Five Guys Fridays Fundraiser
On Friday May 24 Five Guys Burgers and Fries Tanasbourne will be hosting a fundraiser DAY. Come by anytime and they will give 15% of proceeds to Grad Night. Bring this flyer, or if you forget it then show the cashier a picture or even just tell them you are there for Century Grad Night.
Grad Night Ticket Sales
See bookkeeper Kristy Ray at school or the CHS Web Store to purchase your student's ticket!
Waivers and medical release forms must be filled out before a graduate can board the bus. Take care of this task now by filling out the form and turning it in to the school, the "Grad Night" inbox at the main office. Form.
Grad Night Flyer
This is the flyer going out to seniors with grade reports, to arrive by 4/20. Flyer
Planning meetings are held on the second Monday of the month, 7 pm. Century Media Center. Senior parents willing to help or just want to find out what is going on are welcomed to attend.
Schedule: June 21, Aug 6, Sept 10, October 8, November 19, December 10, January 14, February 11, March 11, April 8, May 13.
Click the link to add yourself to the mailing list about Grad Night and Senior student information. http://facebook.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=2a1af25fb3d5afcea00510291&id=b3c8117188
Like or check our Facebook page for occasional updates. https://www.facebook.com/chs2013gradnight
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grad Party Details
- Graduation is Thursday, June 6, 2013 at Liberty High School gym, 7 pm – 9 pm.
- The fun, alcohol and drug free celebration will be after graduation ceremony.
- Graduating Seniors will leave right after graduation from Liberty around 10:00 p.m.
- Keep in mind - no cell phones allowed! Students are to leave them home!
- The party will be Thursday from 11 pm to Friday 5 am
- Buses return to the school at approximately 5:30 a.m. Friday morning, June 7th.
- Students MUST be picked up by parent or guardian. Students WILL NOT be permitted to drive themselves home!
- Make sure you purchase your Grad tickets before the price goes up! $45 until January 6, then $55 up to Spring Break, $65 after Spring Break until the day before graduation, and the day of the party the cost is $75. See bookkeeper Kristy Ray at school or the CHS Web Store to purchase your student's ticket!