GUIDELINES FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
- Read each scholarship carefully! Apply only if you meet the criteria.
- Follow all directions exactly.
- Type the application whenever possible. If hand written fill out neatly. Write complete words and sentences. No text writing!!!!
- If you have a choice between completing the application online or hard copy choose the online application.
- You are required to give two weeks notice when asking teachers and counselors for recommendations. Keep the original recommendation for your records. Use copies for the application.
- Start a file folder for copies of submitted applications.