A Parent's Guide to the Web Communication Tool Used by Hillsboro School District
This is the link you will use to access eSIS Parent Assistant:
- Type your username.
- Type your password.
- Username and password are case sensitive.
- Choose the language in which you want to read the headings on Parent Assistant.
- Click the Login button.
- If there are any unread messages from the school, you will receive a reminder message. You can either choose to read the messages or to move on.
- Click to view school messages.
- Continue - This will bypass the messages and open Parent Assistant.
General Information Button
The General Information button allows you to view and update your child's information. This includes: demographics, emergency contacts, and teams.
Current Activity Button
The Current Activity screen allows you to see attendance, which can be viewed by class or by date.
The Academic Progress button allows you to view marks/grades.
The Messages screen shows messages from teachers, messages sent to all parents by the school, and allows you to send messages to a teacher.
The Miscellaneous screen will show the Non School Days and Student Schedule for the date selected.
Remember to Log off of Parent Assistant before closing the browser.
To get help with user names and passwords please contact: Email Hilhi Parent Assist Support.