New Suncreen Information
- students in all schools are allowed the outdoor use of sun-protective clothing, including hats
- students may carry nonprescription sunscreen without documentation in their backpacks, pockets, purses, etc
- students are encouraged to self -apply sunscreen
- staff may assist students, but are not required to assist in applying sunscreen when the student is unable to reach exposed areas
- staff may not be held liable in a criminal action or for civil damages for application of nonprescription sunscreen
Please click here to see the Immunization Rates at Jackson for 2015-16. If you have any new information regarding immunizations, please share that with the front office. Please click here to see the immunization rates for the county.
Please click here to view Washington County information about Flu and Norovirus.
If you need to make changes to your student’s normal going home plan, please send a signed and dated note with your student or call the office no later than 1:45.
Busing Information Can Be Found Online starting August 20, 2015. Please visit the HSD Transportation web page and look at the myBus student route information. It is suggested that you check this information periodically for updates to your student's busing information. Questions? Call 503-844-1123.
Volunteering & Visiting
We couldn't do great work without our volunteers at Jackson! All volunteers are REQUIRED to complete a district background check, sign in, and work with teachers to determine the best time and role for your time. NO EXCEPTIONS. To sign up to volunteer, please visit www.hsd.k12.or.us and go to Community and then Volunteering.
*If you are in the school for any reason, please remember to sign in and wear a badge. We appreciate all you do for our school but safety is always a priority. When signing in: Volunteers need to sign in on the white log as well as the computer and sign out on both too. Visitors need to sign in and out on the white log. During any school evacuation drill or a real evacuation, please make sure to check in with the school secretary. Between 8 - 2:30, entrance into the classrooms is through the office and workroom only.
If you are interested in Free/Reduced lunch, you need to reapply each school year. To view menus, please visit
and go to Departments and then Nutrition Services